- Spot cleaning with a mild soap or detergent
- Absorb water with a towel to avoid water rings
- If doll needs a complete bath (not recommended) do so gently.
- Fill container with warm water and mild detergent. Remove doll’s clothes. Dip doll in container. Let stand for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on soil amount. Remove soapy water and fill with fresh water. Rinse doll. You may add a bit of laundry softener to neutralize soap/detergent and reduce the rinsing water changes.
- Remove water and and let doll drain completely to dry.
- DO NOT WRING to remove excess water. Gently wrap doll in dry towel to absorb remaining moisture. Let air dry completely before playtime.
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
- Remove clothing.
- Tie dress at back so the tieback does not come undone.
- Wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Rinse garments until water runs clear.
- Do not wring scarf or pompoms. Simply squeeze out the water.
- Air dry.
There are no reviews yet.